fan art!!11!!1

hey guyss, 2dy i have som mazing fanart!!!

first jamar i dreww was my abssoluteee fav, she's my idol

that's rit, snowyclxw


as u can se, i spent A LOTTTTTTTTTT of tim on this. so hope u enjoiy. i mad a speed drwing of this, so here'ss the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

ok nxt jamar is meloeeettta38558. she is amaze btw. wen loking at her player card, i saw an amazin animall. 

so i drew it


as u cn see.. i spnt brley any tim on this. srry melo...

my laast drwing is for julolian2

hop u enjoy juli!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n thats all for tody. the drwing of the dy is...



it's me volutnering for tributte

11 comments:

  1. ahhh! this post is so rushed, i apologize for this! :(((((((

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed way too hard when I saw that you drew a spiked collar for jiulion21

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog only has 2 posts and I already love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty rhino is pretty *poke*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *pokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepoke* XD
      -jrl4547

      Delete
  5. Was I the only one that actually clicked the "snowyclaw speedraw" link? If so, wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you draw Rick astley amazinnn C:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to poke dat rhino I like to poke dat rhino... I like to.... POKE IT! :3

    ~kingroyal

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEVER GONNA GIVE U UPPPPPPPPPPPPP why is that popular omg Rick Astley suks ik rite

    ReplyDelete

my replies will consist of carbs